How to Avoid Dumpster Fees
While we do offer low, flat-rate pricing, there are instances in which extra fees can arise. To ensure you stay within your budget, follow the terms and conditions below.
What Triggers Dumpster Rental Fees?
- Extra trips: If we can’t successfully drop off or pick up your dumpster due to cars, low-hanging wires or other obstructions prohibiting us from accessing the area, you will be charged a fee for the additional trip.
- Exceeding the weight limit: Each dumpster has its own weight restriction. Going over your dumpster’s allotted weight limit will result in an extra fee. Check out our weight calculator to estimate the weight of your debris.
- Overloading the dumpster: When filling your dumpster, be sure to load it as evenly as possible. If any items sit higher than the container walls or are hanging over the sides, you will be charged an additional fee for driver delay and container dig-out.
- Exceeding the rental period: Surpassing your dumpster’s rental period will result in pro-rated charges for each additional day. To avoid this, just be sure to give us a call on or before the last day of your rental period to request pickup.
- Hazardous waste: We do not allow hazardous waste or other prohibited items inside our dumpsters. Disposing of these particular items will lead to a dumpster fee. If you are uncertain about an item, contact us to speak with a customer service representative.
Learning how to avoid dumpster rental fees is the first step in making sure you don’t go over your budget. Luckily, avoiding additional fees is generally pretty simple once you know what to look out for. Call 888-905-2924 if you have any questions regarding our dumpster fees.
ORDER YOUR DUMPSTER
GET A DUMPSTER QUOTE NOW