20 Yard Dumpster Rentals
Size, Capacity and Uses of a 20 Yard Dumpster
A 20 yard roll off is a popular dumpster size due to its versatility. Its mid-range size is great for handling most debris removal needs. To rent a 20 yard dumpster, call RollOffDumpsters.com at 1-888-905-2924.
- Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet.
- Volume: 20 cubic yards of debris.
- Weight Limit: 3 tons (6,000 pounds) of debris.
- Key Feature: Can handle a wide variety of projects.
Common Projects and Uses for a 20 Yard Dumpster Rental
For projects that are neither too big nor too small, a 20 yard container is a happy medium. This size is suitable for a variety of jobs, including:
- Room remodels.
- Dirt and concrete removal.
- Medium-sized landscaping projects.
- Floor and deck removals.
Is a 20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Rental Right for Your Project?
Our 20 yard roll off is a jack-of-all-trades, capable of meeting most disposal needs. It’s a perfect fit for everything from individual room remodels to large living space renovations, and its walls are short enough that you don’t have to over-exert yourself tossing in items. Don’t know if a 20 yard dumpster is right for you? Call to speak with a customer service representative who can help you find the right dumpster size for the job.
Dumpster Rental Tips
Follow these guidelines when preparing for a 20 yard dumpster:
- Keep your distance: About 50 feet of driveway space is needed when dropping off a 20 yard roll off dumpster.
- Remove obstacles: Make sure the delivery area is free of cars and other obstructions, such as tree branches or low-hanging wires. About 18 feet of vertical clearance is needed.
- Don't wait: Deliveries are based on the most fuel-efficient routes. As a result, your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day. Don’t fret, though, you don’t have to be there for delivery.
ORDER YOUR DUMPSTER
GET A DUMPSTER QUOTE NOW